Fill out completely 1-2 weeks prior to your appointment:
• Cancer Questionnaire, if applicable, where you have been diagnosed with cancer.
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
• Most recent blood test results.
• Lab tests (if applicable) such as: MRI, CAT scan, surgery reports, or Physician’s statements.
Requirements for the SCIO/EPFX Session:
- Please wear only cotton clothing with minimal metal fastenings.
- Please have all jewelry removed before your session.
- Please no cell phone in our office. You will be asked to turn it off or remove it from our office.
- Please do not eat for four hours before your session.
- Please do not take any nutritional supplements the day of your appointment. Continue with your allopathic medications as directed by your physician.
- Please do not have coffee or any other caffeinated products twelve hours prior to your session.
- If you wear a wig, please bring a cotton head scarf for coverage as you will be asked to remove it during the session.
- Please do not wear any lotion or essential oils on the day of your appointment.
- Please bring in your current nutritional supplements that you are taking.
How long should I plan to be in the office for my appointment?
It is our sincere desire to stay on time; however, delays occur when the unexpected happens. In handling a multitude of health challenges, which at times can be of a serious nature, it will require our additional attention. Pleas bear with us and know that we are making every effort necessary for optima health. You should plan on setting aside 3-3 1/2 hours total for the process of checking in, the session itself, the lifestyle review plan and the checkout process.